Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Australia Haul!


So I did not buy a whole lot of Make Up in Australia since make up is so bloody expensive there! (see photo below!) But I did pick up a few beauty related items, so here they are!

I had to take this photo of the price of these Revlon Cream Eye shadows, they are about $5 in Hawaii and $23 in Australia!!


Dove Foaming Make Up Remover
Foams up and you can use it dry or wet. Removes all make up too. I love it!

INNOXA Thirsty Skin SPF 15 Face Moisturiser.
I needed a SPF for over here in Hawaii!


Bio Oil
I needed this for my dry Australian skin plus I like to put it under my powder blush for a nice glow!
INNOXA Face Primer.
Fells like silk going on and keeps your make up on all day.

INNOXA Mineral Make Up.
I like this when I am in a hurry or don not want to put heavy foundation on.

Natural Glamour in Winter.
This is a 7 in 1 Bronzer, you can use it for face, body, eye shadow, contour etc.
I love to use this all over my face to warm up my complexion.






No comments:

Post a Comment