Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Besties Tag!

I decided to do the summer besties tag that is going around you tube, only mine is not a video!
You basically pick your favorite summer product from each category. Since I live in a place thats summer all year round I picked products that I tend to go to most when it even hotter than normal!

Favorite Lip Product:
Lucus Papaw Ointment- You can use it on your lips and any where that really dry. A bit like vasaline but natural!

Favorite Blush:
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush is Rose.
This gives a nice pink glow and it smells so good. Its meant to be infused with something that makes you happy....weird!

Favorite Nail Polish:
Wet and Wild in Sparkle. Its just a very glittery pink nail polish which is very fun!
Favorite Liquid Face Product:
Nivea Tinted Moisturiser. This matches my skin perfect and has SPF. Gives a nice coverage with out being too heavy.
Favorite Powder Face Product:
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle.
Gives a nice highlight and gives my face a glow.


Favorite Hair Product:
Davis Babaii Bohemian Beach Spray
A sea salt spray to give you a nice beach wave, its good for when I dont want to blow dry my hair!
Favorite Tanner/Self Tanner:
Since I dont need a self tanner, I chose my Natural Glamour Bronzer in Summer.
I just sweep this all over my face and neck for a nice glow.

Favorite Accessories:
Flowers for my hair! Any shape and color!

Favorite Summer Clothing Item:
Summer Dresses! So easy to throw on and they look so nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment