Tuesday, August 9, 2011

July Favorites!


Here are my July favorites! Mostly shower products to be honest!

EOS Shaving Cream in Raspberry
Smells amazing and leaves you feeling very soft and smooth after wards!

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit.
When I came back from Australia, I kept getting so many breakouts on my chest, so I have been using this since and has cleared them right up!


Lush Daddy-O Purple Shampoo
Keeps my blonde hair blonde, not brassy or orange and can be used everyday!


Lush Retro Gumback Express Shower Smoothie.
Only available on line, this smoothie you use juts like soap. It exfoliates and smells like banana oat muffins! Yum!

Lush Sympathy For The Skin
I am nearly out of this one I have been using it so much. Keeps my skin so moisturised and smells like banana cream pie (I am loving my bananas this month!)


Almay Wake Up Make Up
I get lots of complements when I wear this. Its kind of weird, when you apply this to your skin, it instantly cools and wakes you up! Weird but good!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
A Matte white eye pencil I have been using to line my water line to give me a awake look!

What else was I loving in July - non beauty related?

Froot Loops!
Cant get enough of them, I would eat them for breakfast, lunch and tea if I could (my husband tells me I cant!)
Starbucks Passion Ice Tea Lemonade
I just make my own and save my $!

No comments:

Post a Comment