Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Whats in my Shower Tag!

I am going to do the "Whats in my shower tag"
Basically, I show you whats in my shower!
On a side note - Yes, I am very well aware these are all Lush Products but that's what happens when you work there!


Lush Veganese Conditioner and 9-5 Face Cleanser


Lush Big Shampoo, Lush Ocean Salt and Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar


Lush Shower Gels (Which are ALL limited edition or discontinued!)
L-R>
Gumback Express Shower Smoothie (can buy online)
Karma Shower Gel
Snow Fairy Shower Gel (available at Christmas Time only!)
Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel
Uluru Shower Gel
Twilight Shower Gel
and the white bar soap is Snowcake Soap (a Christmas time only soap!)





2 comments:

  1. Whaaaaaaaaaat? There was a time they had Karma Shower Gel? OMG, i'm soooo jealous :( I want that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was made for a stores birthday party!

      Delete