Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Favorites!


Here are some products I have been using a lot of in January! Some are new and some are old favorites but I seem to be using these ones more this month! Enjoy! xoxo (there in no particular order)
1. 9-5 Facial Cleaners from LUSH.
This one is fairly new to the Lush stores and has become on of my favs! Very gentle and great to get all your make up off!


2. Too Faced Natural Eye - Eye Shadow Collection
9 Natural eye shadows to wear every day! I love this one because most are very shimmery and
I love shimmer!

3. Snow Fairy Shower Gel by LUSH
Lush's limited edition shower gel that i can not live with out! I stocked up big time on this one!


4. MAC's Dazzle Glass Lip Gloss in Funtabulous
Did I mention I like I like Shimmer and glitter??


5. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Taffy Go Lucky!
I also like anything pink and shimmery!

6. NARS Blush in Orgasm
A nice pink with some gold shimmer. Looks good on anyone!


7. Snowcake Soap by LUSH
Smells like Almond icing and feels so good to wash with!


8. NYC Bronzer in Sunny!
The best all over bronzer and only $3!



9.Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Spray
Smell amazing (well, I think so, my husband HATES it!) and its true mothers know best because this find is all hers!
10.Gorgeous Facial Moisteriser by LUSH
Not the cheapest thing at Lush but its so good! and made for Princess Diana!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely new blog, Aunty Leah. All pink and sparkly just like you xxx

    ReplyDelete