Friday, January 28, 2011

Top 6 Bronzer's

I am very much a bronzer girl! I love it and could not live with out it! I have about 20 different bronzer's and love them all! I after use bronzer all over my face and skin tinted moisturiser or foundation.
I put together a list of my top 6! (for now anyway!)

1. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Matte and under $3! Bargain!






2. Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer
Two Colors or mix them together for a shimmery Bronze look.


3. ELF Studio Golden Bronzer.
Very shimmery so I use this one to highlight my cheek bones.




4. Sugar Babe Glow Getter Bronzer.
This is a very big bronzer and my favorite of all time! Can be used all over the face but has a very slight shimmer!
(Australian Brand)


5. Coral Colours Limited Edition Bronzing Powder in Winter
This bronzer is massive! Its about the size of my whole hand stretched out!
Last for ever! (thanks for this one Mum!)
(Australian Brand)



6. Savvy by DB Bronzing Pearls
Shimmery and gives a very nice colour!
(Australian Brand)




4 comments:

  1. you need to try Hard Candy's "Glow All the Way" Bronzing Lotion! its infused with 24kt gold :p and its sold at walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do u use to apply the savvy bronzing pearls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a big fluffy brush, no certain one in particular!

      Delete
    2. I just use a big fluffy brush, no certain one in particular!

      Delete