Friday, January 28, 2011

Top 10 Products Under $10!


Wet and Wild Sand Castle Eye Shadow Pallet.
8 everyday colours and very pigmented. Only US$4.99




EOS Lip Balms!
How cool is the packaging - About $4 usa


NYC Blushable Cream Stick- Plaza Pink
Smooth and creamy and cute colour! - About $5 usa

Rosebud Salve
Very moisturising lip balm and lots of product - $7 usa



Revlon Illuminance Creme Eye Shadow in Skinlights
I use this alone or as a eyeshadow base under loose eyeshadow. - $7 usa



L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Makes my eyelashes look like crazy long! -$8 usa


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
I have nearly every colour! I love these under eye shadow to keep it bright and lasting all day.
My two favorites are yogurt and cottage cheese - $3 usa, each


Cover Girl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturiser.
Light coverage but covers enough and feels nice on the skin. - $7 usa

ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder
Bronzer and blush, two of my fav's!

NYX Brown Eye Pallet
I don't have brown eyes but i love all the colours in this pallet! -$9 usa




1 comment:

  1. where do you get that rosebud salve ? i always wanted to try it out :]

    ReplyDelete