Saturday, March 26, 2011

Benefit Collection

Aloha
I thought I would share my Benefit Collection with you all. Its not much but what I have I love, I would love to try out some more products though!

2 Her Glossiness Lip Glosses-
The creamy pink one is in "Life on The A List"
The pale purple one is in "My People Your People"

Ohh La Lift -
A light pink liquid to put under your eyes to help cover dark circles and just give them a lift! I love this product and would re purchase again and again!

Pocket Pal -
One end Benetint (lip and cheek stain) and one end lip gloss.

High Beam-
Highlighter


Georgia Box Powder-
A light peach face powder to give you a peachy glow.



The below products came in a 3 pack.
- Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
- Erase Paste Concealer
- RSVP Cream Eye Shadow or Eye Shadow Base

Posie Tint -
Like Benetint but a peach color, this is just a sample size.




No comments:

Post a Comment