Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Favorites 2011

Hello, sorry I have not posted for a while but I am back with my February Favorites. There in no order.

Lush Ultra Bland
My favorite Make Up remover!

Benefit High Beam Highlight.


MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque.
I use this under eyeshadow to keep it on all day and to give it a nice glow.



NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese.
I put this in the corner of my eyes to look wide awake.



Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Black.
Just a good everyday mascara.



Lush Turkish Delight Body Polish.
Smells amazing and leave my skin so soft.


Lush The Hairdressers Husband Perfume.
This one is not available to buy, I got this from the managers meeting in Houston. It smells like oranges and is very fresh and fruity.



Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation.
I like this make up because it looks fresh and dewy on my skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment