Friday, March 25, 2011

Make Up Storage

Aloha
Here is how I store some of my make up, you might get a few ideas or tips and tricks from it.
*Note I said SOME of my make up, yes - I have a lot more hiding!

This is a far away photo of my everyday set up.

I use the top of my TV to store my facial care (moisterisers, eye cream etc)

I then keep a little storage set of draws to keep some items in and then I also have a small make up bag that I keep my every day make up in. On top of my draws I keep my brushes in a glass.


My brushes are mostly ELF and other brands, but nothing special but they work for me.


In the first draw I keep my NYX glitter liners which I love and almost have every color!

In the second draw I keep my NYX jumbo eye pencils. Yes I almost have every color of these too! I also keep samples from Sephora on here too.

The third draw holds mostly eye products like mascara, primers and eyeliners.


Forth draw holds all my single eye shadows and INNOXA wet/dry trios

and the last draw just holds random stuff like scissors, my cute mirror and other bits and pieces.


I then also have a train case on my draws that I keep my pallets in, as well as a lot of my other make up in. I also keep my perfumes and body sprays next to it as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment