Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jade Green and Purple Stars!

Today I did my toe nails, so thought I would do a little tutorial to go along with it.
What you will need:
Nail Polish Remover and cotton pads (if you need to get your old nail polish off)
Nail Polish of your choice.
Clear Nail Polish
Nail Clippers
Nail File
Tooth Picks
Nail Diamonds

Step One: Clean, cut and file your nails.

Step Two: Apply a base cot of clear nail polish, then apply your favorite nail polish.

Step 3: With a match stick dip it into a little bit of clear nail polish. Then use the match stick to pick up a diamond.

Step 4: Place the nail diamond where ever you would like it. I applied a purple star to the inner corner and on the second toe.

Step 5: I then applied two silver stars on each side.

Step 6: Apply two coats of clear nail polish to keep those diamonds on!


End result! (yes I know I need to clean up the edges!






No comments:

Post a Comment