Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Neutral Look for Work.

Ahhh my very first tutorial! I thought this was a good way to start, a neutral look that I wear to work a lot. I have stuck to the creams and browns in this tutorial as they are the most easiest to go to when I am running out the door to work!

Before

Start by putting a little foundation to even out the skin tone. I use Cover Girl Advanced Radiance.

After Foundation

I am using ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant (A cream with gold reflects) and Sassy (a brown with gold reflects) but you can use any brown and cream eye shadows you have.



Put Sassy on eyelid up to the crease.

With a fluffy brush blend out using "windshield wiper" moves

Apply Elegant from crease to brow bone and blend together

Apply NYX jumbo eye pencil in cottage cheese (a shimmery white) to the tear duct area. This gives a wide awake appearance.

Apply mascara, I am using L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

Finished eye look.

Apply Blush to cheeks. I am using NARS blush in orgasm.


Apply your favorite lip gloss!
Done!
Thanks xoxo

2 comments: