Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Favorites!

This month it was a lot of beauty products and not a whole lot of Make Up, which is fine since I have not really changed my every day routine up much this last month.

Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Cleanser.
This is from Australia but I think you can get it in the states. I have been using this after my Lush 9-5 to get a really good clean.



Lush Silky Underwear.
I put this all over my body to help absorb any moister after my shower or after lotion. It has slivers of coco butter so its softening too.

L'Oreal Ever Pure UV Color Protecting Spray.
I spray this in my hair to stop the sun from fading it. It smells amazing!

Sephora Water Proof Make Up Remover.
The mascara I have been using is so water proof that washing my face 3 times wont even remove it! I use this to get it off.

Revlon Creme Illumance Eye Shadow in Skinlights.
I used to wear this all this time when my sister in law got it for my birthday when I turned about 15 or 16. I used to wear it everyday! I have recently discovered how much I love it again! I used it by its self or as a base for powder eye shadows.

Lush "Its Raining Men" Limited Edition Shower Gel
Smells so good! Like honey and caramel and leaves that smell on your skin for ages!
I got 2 big bottles when this was out and wish I had of got more!


Lush Big Shampoo.
Full of salt to add volume to my fine hair and smells good too. I like the funny texture!

Lush Veganese Conditioner.
This goes perfect with Big because it does not weight my hair down. Perfect for fine/greasy hair


No comments:

Post a Comment